25.11.11

The Walrus

FRONT Of BOOK ILLUSTRATIONS
Holy smokes! I've always wanted to be in this amazing Canadian mag and last month I was asked to participate in their December issue! For the 'Front of Book' section I got to run with a theme for several spots. I chose school band because of my former high-school-band-geek status (I played the flute... with a vengeance)! The factoids (tiny illustrations in the sidebars) weren't school-bandy, but it worked out well! Big big thanks to AD Jennifer Spinner!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Lauren!
    Oli gets Walrus, I will ask him to bring it over or actually I will look for and buy my own issue.
    big hug to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great illustrations! I really like your work.

    http://frolicsandschmoozings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete